iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Feinstein's list of banned guns...

In article ,
says...

On 2/2/2013 9:34 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 2/1/2013 9:24 AM,
wrote:
On Thursday, January 31, 2013 2:34:16 PM UTC-5, Salmonbait wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:39:36 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:06:37 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:37:17 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

The 911 tapes and Zimmerman's own words. THIS map tells the story,

Zimmerman cut through directly confronted Martin.

http://bcclist.files.wordpress.com/2...martin-george-

zimmerman-path.jpg

That is an "assumed" path. You know what ASSume means.

It works just as well if Martin was hiding in that courtyard and

jumped Zimmerman from behind.

Uh, no, it's NOT assumed.

Not by the liberal left anyway.

They assume Martin was harmless but we already had that discussion and

you admit he wasn't.

I guess my eyes are getting really bad, but it *looks* like the map is labeled. "Zimmerman's Assumed

Path" and "Trayvon's Assumed Path". That would lead anyone with a glimmer of intelligence to

understand that the path is 'assumed'.

Salmonbait

'Name-calling'...the liberals' answer to a lost argument!

Remember when loogy linked to a paper titled "Vision Statement" and said it contained hard facts about the smart grid? There seems to be a big disconnect between what he reads and what he actually comprehends.

That's why I "never" bother with his links..

Yes, we all know you love and revel in your ignorance. When does your
daughter's dick sucking lessons resume, low life?

Here's the thing Kevin.. I said something bad, during a very passionate
time a couple days after Sandy Hook, not proud of it. But it certainly
does not make me feel below folks like you, harry, and don who have all
indicated huge failures raising your own children.... So, you can talk
about "sucking cock" each and every post if it makes you happy, but it
really doesn't bother me. I know I swear, I make mistakes, but I have
never let my kid down the way you all have..

Huge failures raising my children????? WTF are you talking about? Please
give specific cite. And it wasn't US talking about sucking dick in front
of a child, it was you. You haven't let your kid down? Well, what
college is she going to go to? Oh, wait, none. You won't even get a real
job to provide for your family. As far as you saying that talking about
sucking dick in front of your daughter "doesn't bother" you, I'm sure it
doesn't. You're too stupid to understand the sick, demeaning, nature of
that.