Larry

Default Raymarine SportPilot Plus autopilot - any comments on this unit.

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:50:33 GMT, FMV wrote:

would like to get one for my 18ft SeRay LAgunA center console fishing boat
but interested in hearing from owners of this unit.
Thanks,
Fred

I've been considering exactly the same thing for my 18.5' Sea Doo jet boat.
FWIW, when I asked Bombardier (the manufacturer) about it, they said that
any installation would void their warranty, so I think I am going to wait
until the warranty runs out later this year. I only mention this in case
your Sea Ray is new - you might want to consider the effect.
--

Larry
email is rapp at lmr dot com