JustWaitAFrekinMinute JustWaitAFrekinMinute is offline

Default ot, storm sandy..

On 1/31/2013 8:16 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 1/30/2013 5:54 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:00:41 PM UTC-4, ESAD wrote:
On 1/30/13 4:56 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

On 1/30/2013 4:52 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

On 1/30/2013 12:58 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

On 1/30/2013 11:41 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

pasted from my bud's wall

snip

Hats off to another NYC agency

A water main broke 2 doors over from my house my neighbor call me to

inform me I called 311 informed them of broken main threatening

homes

being rebuilt after being damaged by SANDY

Within a 1/2 hr I was on the phone with NYC DEP service

dispatcher in

manhattan talking to DEP emergency response truck taking verbal

directions to broke main between 2 houses so they can confirm

correct

main to shut off in the street !!!!

SWEET !!! 311 DSNY NYC DEP NYPD FDNY really have been taking care of

Rockaway Beach !!!!

/snip

carry on...

Now, why wouldn't the neighbor just call 311 instead of calling

this guy

to call 311?

How the **** do I know, I am not down there with neighbors who still

don't have electricity, water or heat... Maybe Jon Stewart or David

Letterman can tell you.. Ask them...

Yeah, right. So, are you too stupid make a point without vulgar trash,

or have you never been taught social skills? Your wife and kids must be

SO proud of you when you are in public calling people vulgar names like

****, talking about sucking dicks, and using profanities in every

sentence....

Oh, but you are free to call names you find acceptable, with 100% of

your posts, double standard, makes you a hypocrite...

Names and vulgar, low life profanity are two very different things. But

I'm sure you aren't bright enough to know that.

You don't get to make that judgement, just have your own opinion.

Actually, when he offers up an opinion, it is his judgment. How's the

cocksucking going, by the way?

Yuck...is Snottie giving lessons in that field?
Well, I guess you showcase what you do/know best.

Why the hate and intolerance toward homosexuals? Oh wait, you are
progressives...

Who said ANYTHING about homosexuals, you idiot????

Generally asking a man "how is the cocksucking going" suggests a snide
intolerance for homosexuals. You are a bigot...