Harry Krause

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

NOYB wrote:

Bill,
Harry has a remarkably short memory when he thinks it can help his case.
More than 3 years ago, he said he couldn't hack the science courses, and,
thus, never entered the medical profession. He's bitter.

The only "science" course that really gave me trouble in my undergrad
years was a gem called "physical chemistry." Interestingly, I took that
course again, just for the hell of it, from the U of F, while we lived
in Florida, and aced it. It was just about the same course. I have no
idea why I had no trouble with the course in my 50's and why it gave me
so much anxiety when I was 20.

Naw. I'm not bitter. I've done pretty well with my professional life.
It's certainly been more interesting - and rewarding - than that of a
dentist.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.