JustWaitAFrekinMinute JustWaitAFrekinMinute is offline

Default Feinstein's list of banned guns...

On 1/28/2013 4:13 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:54:01 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

A lot of her money comes from her husbands heavy weapons sale too...

Cite?

The vulture capital company he runs has a big chunk of E,G&G, a
Raytheon partner. Those guys sell "heavy weapons" to the government.
Every time we kill a goat herder in Afghanistan with a Hellfire
missile, Feinstein gets a taste.

Cite?

There is no "Mr Feinstein" He is Richard Blum of Blum Capital.
This is one of his holdings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EG%26G

This kevin is an idiot.. Like I said, you just gotta' speak loogie. Cite
= "I know you are right, I can't argue". I was right, it's frekin' heavy
weapons.