iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Feinstein's list of banned guns...

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:21:21 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

She doesn't seem to know much about the guns she wants to ban.

Probably not. It doesn't take an expert to see that we have a huge gun
violence problem in the U.S. though.

But this is handgun violence, not rifles, assault or otherwise.
Twice as many people were killed by people with their bare hands than
people with a rifle and you think "unarmed" people are harmless.

Where did I say that I think unarmed people are harmless?? But, please
give cite to that notion about twice as many people killed with "bare
hands than people with a rifle"... How about school aged children?

This legislation is as cosmetic as the features on the guns they want
to ban. The reality is it will sell MORE guns.

And silencers, don't forget those, the NRA wants them to keep children's
hearing loss at bay!!

Does one have to be an expert in nuclear fusion to know that a
thermonuclear bomb kills a lot of innocent people when used.

... yet even in the only war where they were used, the conventional
air raids killed a lot more people in the same length of time.
The fire bombing of Tokyo 9-10 March 1945 was far more deadly than
Hiroshima or Nagasaki..

So?