Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Splashdown in sight...

" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" åke wrote in message
"Flying Pig" wrote in message

We haven't decided whether we're more excited or nervous, having been
nearly 2 years since we used our sailing skills in our 40,000 pound home.

40,000 pounds!!!! OMG. She IS a pig. LOL! My fine yacht,
fully loaded, only weighs in at 8,200 pounds as measured by
the last travel lift haul out.

Better lay in a supply of Dramamine. After being a lubber for
two years you might find yourself seasick for the first couple
of days.

Good luck and please don't scrape off any bottom paint on
the way out.

--
Sir Gregory

Oops. In the slings this time, it's more like 44k, without any water and a
light fuel load...

No problems about the collywobbles so far :{))

Lydia's mom and housemate here for lunch...

L8R

Skip

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson