Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Splashdown in sight...

More than in sight, behind us.

We're in the slip, doing recommissioning stuff, with no surprises other than
a couple of places where new clamps are seeping.

Engine runs very sweetly, and spews massivly more water than before, a
product of my reaming the heat exchanger (and picking out the impeller
pieces before hand), the new thermostat registers properly, the rudder
doesn't even seep at rest, and the new shaft gland isn't running at all
either - though that one will require some running in before I'm totally
happy with it.

The new dinghy and chaps looks great hanging under the arch, the boat shines
in and out, my seat at the nav is ultra-comfy with its new very firm foam
and cover, and on and on.

It sure feels good to be back on the water!

More later as we fuel and water and get under way. We'll be here in the
launch slip tomorrow for visitors, and then out on the high tide on Monday.

First non-house shower in a great while coming up, and then the first
motion-aided sleep in even longer...

L8R, y'all

Skip

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson