posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Back on the boat

In article ,
says...

We are once again underway for a little boating adventure, and
hopefully by this time next month we will be deep into the Caribbean,
most probably the BVI or Leeward Islands. From there we'll work our
way south to Martinique and St Lucia in the Windward Islands before
turning around and heading back north. Some of you will remember
that we did mostly the same trip 3 years ago. It was arguably one of
the best boating cruises of my lifetime and hopefully this one will be
even better.

Anyone who wants to keep track of our progress or lack thereof can
keep track of us he

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

Right now we're headed to Key West for a few days of watching my
oldest son racing sailboats in the annual Key West regatta, and after
that we'll head over to the Bahamas and start working our way farther
south as weather permits.

We'll have some internet access along the way but not everywhere, so
play nice in the meanwhile and try to think more about boating and
less about politics, gun control, abortion, etc.

Wow, what a nice trip, have a great time!