Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Splashdown in sight...

The new Walker Bay Genesis inflatable, now endowed with nearly
indestructible chaps has arrived. We're putting on the lifting pennants,
throttle extender, and we'll soon have it on the arch...

The new Porta-Bote is collapsed and secured to the rail, a new bag from
Sunbrella holds the seats and transom, and the sculling oars are lashed to
the handholds forward.

Verified both 6 and 15 HP engines (Porta-Bote and inflatable), filled both
dinghy tanks, covered and secured them.

Getting closer! Very darn little left on the chores list other than last
minute provisioning and vacuuming the water tanks (inevitably there's always
grit on the bottom courtesy of the municipal water supplies) and shocking
them, topping up the battery water (they hydro'd very good a couple of
months ago) and restrapping the box cover, and remounting the wind
instrument, not yet arrived (tomorrow) from the rebuild.

L8R

Skip and crew

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson