Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· is offline

Default Splashdown in sight...

"Flying Pig" wrote in message

We haven't decided whether we're more excited or nervous, having been nearly
2 years since we used our sailing skills in our 40,000 pound home.

40,000 pounds!!!! OMG. She IS a pig. LOL! My fine yacht,
fully loaded, only weighs in at 8,200 pounds as measured by
the last travel lift haul out.

Better lay in a supply of Dramamine. After being a lubber for
two years you might find yourself seasick for the first couple
of days.

Good luck and please don't scrape off any bottom paint on
the way out.

--
Sir Gregory