Bill Cole

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

You sound like someone who had trouble holding a job. Have can not think of
any bad boss I ever had. Most people find it hard to hire and train good
people and will bend over backwards to hold onto good employees.

Maybe that is your problem, you were not a good employee.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
Absolutely not. I'd go back to working solo if non-union assistants

and
hygienists were unavailable. Why should they unionize? Dental

assistants
earn $15-20/hr plus benefits down here...and hygienists earn $32-35+.

For the same reason you asked me if I employed union programmers...

only you were attempting to imply something and I was just curious.

People join unions for many reasons, including, of course, the
opportunity for better wages and fringe benefits. But they also join for
better, safer working conditions and for protection against tyrannical
bosses. I suspect NOYB has a really difficult time keeping help. But, of
course, that's to his financial advantage, eh?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.