Salmonbait[_2_] Salmonbait[_2_] is offline

Default If you thought...

On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:16:34 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 1:59:42 PM UTC-5, ESAD wrote:
On 1/9/13 1:55 PM, Salmonbait wrote:

Mocking Christians is easy - takes no balls.
Let's see some cojones - mock some Muslims.

In this country, I have yet to encounter Muslims who want to force their
religious beliefs onto me. Christians who want to do so are common.

Weird... it's been years since I've encountered anyone who tried to force their religious beliefs on me.

Really? I have people knocking on doors in my neighborhood every couple
of weeks.

Really? Do you fight back? Can't you call the law for assault?

Just how *do* they 'force' their beliefs on you? Do they hold you down and put a funnel in your
nose?

I'd ask ESAD, but I think you've got more sense.