JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default If you thought...

On 1/10/2013 7:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 1/9/2013 10:08 PM, ESAD wrote:
JustWait wrote:
On 1/9/2013 8:10 PM, Earl wrote:
ESAD wrote:

Crazy Christian Conservatives care. I am not embarrassed to admit I
never heard or paid attention to the name Tim Tebow before I stumbled
across this article.

Of course not. You spend all day hiding under your desk from the IRS
and typing lies and other assorted bull****.

Another lie... We talked about Tebow a while back when everybody was
"Tebowing"... But we already knew that...

Wrong again, little turd. I have no interest in the NFL or college
football.

Too violent, right? Is that why you prefer boxing matches?

Maybe he prefers beating his wife and children?

Well his kids did abandon him as soon as they reached the age of
majority... He complained about it for years here.