BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default If you thought...

In article om,
says...

On 1/9/2013 10:08 PM, ESAD wrote:
JustWait wrote:
On 1/9/2013 8:10 PM, Earl wrote:
ESAD wrote:

Crazy Christian Conservatives care. I am not embarrassed to admit I
never heard or paid attention to the name Tim Tebow before I stumbled
across this article.

Of course not. You spend all day hiding under your desk from the IRS
and typing lies and other assorted bull****.

Another lie... We talked about Tebow a while back when everybody was
"Tebowing"... But we already knew that...

Wrong again, little turd. I have no interest in the NFL or college
football.

Too violent, right? Is that why you prefer boxing matches?

Maybe he prefers beating his wife and children?