Bob

Default C-Map chart not showing detail after switching Raymarine displays

(C. Sadler) wrote in message om...
(C. Sadler) wrote in message . com...
Thanks for the response on the Radome. Here's another.
Switched from a RL70RC to a RL80CRC Plus. Moved the Cmap
cartridge over (2002) to the new unit, and I get no chart
information at any zoom level greater than 3 nm.

WOW! a newsgroup that stays on topic! cool. Thanks guys. I'll check
all of this as soon as I get near water again. Sorry I didn't have the
chip number in hand. I was hoping it was cockpit error. Sounds like it
might be.

If you go to the chart setup menu you will see the plotter mode turn
this off, it must be one for the problem you are having.