iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default So, Scotty is against Sany aid....so....

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 13:47:37 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure, since you first bitched and whined like a friggin' baby
that nothing was being done to help Sandy victims. Then when I pointed
out WHY, because Boehner wouldn't allow a vote to get something done,
you instantly turned to FOX's answer that it was because of pork. Well,
the pork is still there, Boehner let the Republicans vote for it. So,
the question is, are you okay with it now? If so, what has changed? If
not, are you going to vote against those Republicans in office for the
pork they allowed?

The bill they passed was not the same bill as the one they didn't. Not
even close but you are too lazy or lack the intellectual
curiosity/ability to find that out.

Do I really have to look that one up for you too?

The point is there is still much, much pork in the bill, but now that's
okay right? And no, you don't look up much of anything, you position
like Scotty's is usually made up in your head.