Eisboch[_8_] Eisboch[_8_] is offline

Default So, Scotty is against Sany aid....so....

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article om,
says...

Doubt if he'll do it. He's too lazy to prepare a link that others
won't
need to go out of their way, to follow.

Like I said, I thought that the people here were bright enough to copy
and paste. In Greg, Scotty and your case, I was mistaken. I'll really
try hard to make things as simple as possible and dumb things down for
you guys in the future.

I don't see it as being a case of how bright others are. I see it as
a common courtesy to those who you would like to read your posts and
links.
It doesn't take much effort and in most cases eliminates the need to
manually open a browser, modify the screwed up link and then read
something you probably weren't interested in anyway.

Then again, common courtesy isn't something found on rec.boats much
.... or anywhere else anymore for that matter.