iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default So, Scotty is against Sany aid....so....

In article , says...

On 1/5/2013 12:11 PM, Meyer wrote:
On 1/5/2013 10:12 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 1/5/13 10:06 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 1/5/2013 1:22 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:31:59 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

I guess he'll be ****ed because his right wing passed this, eh?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-
politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

Typical Comcast

We?re Sorry
The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer
available.

It's no surprise that Loogy hasn't yet learned to present a link
properly.

Gee, I had absolutely NO problems with it. It seems as you do, though.
I've tried to make it as simple as possible for you, because you've told
us you can't cut and paste.

The link worked for me. Of course, I use a mac.

If my computer sees a space or carriage return in the middle of a link
it ignores what follows. Links are highlighted so it's easy to see the
mistakes Loogy makes. His links aren't worth more than 1 click, if that.

Same here...

Yeah, I'm sure, since you first bitched and whined like a friggin' baby
that nothing was being done to help Sandy victims. Then when I pointed
out WHY, because Boehner wouldn't allow a vote to get something done,
you instantly turned to FOX's answer that it was because of pork. Well,
the pork is still there, Boehner let the Republicans vote for it. So,
the question is, are you okay with it now? If so, what has changed? If
not, are you going to vote against those Republicans in office for the
pork they allowed?