ESAD ESAD is offline

Default So, Scotty is against Sany aid....so....

On 1/5/13 12:17 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 1/5/2013 12:11 PM, Meyer wrote:
On 1/5/2013 10:12 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 1/5/13 10:06 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 1/5/2013 1:22 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:31:59 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

I guess he'll be ****ed because his right wing passed this, eh?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-
politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

Typical Comcast

We?re Sorry
The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer
available.

It's no surprise that Loogy hasn't yet learned to present a link
properly.

Gee, I had absolutely NO problems with it. It seems as you do, though.
I've tried to make it as simple as possible for you, because you've
told
us you can't cut and paste.

The link worked for me. Of course, I use a mac.

If my computer sees a space or carriage return in the middle of a link
it ignores what follows. Links are highlighted so it's easy to see the
mistakes Loogy makes. His links aren't worth more than 1 click, if that.

Same here...

The next time you two products of sex between roadkill visit the Wizard
of Oz, ask for the Brain, Heart and Courage, instead of the big mouth.