[email protected] princecraft49@gmail.com is offline

Default So, Scotty is against Sany aid....so....

On Saturday, January 5, 2013 11:12:16 AM UTC-4, ESAD wrote:
On 1/5/13 10:06 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

In article om,

says...

On 1/5/2013 1:22 AM,
wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:31:59 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

I guess he'll be ****ed because his right wing passed this, eh?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-

politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

Typical Comcast

We?re Sorry

The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer

available.

It's no surprise that Loogy hasn't yet learned to present a link properly.

Gee, I had absolutely NO problems with it. It seems as you do, though.

I've tried to make it as simple as possible for you, because you've told

us you can't cut and paste.

The link worked for me. Of course, I use a mac.

The link even worked way up here...instantly.
What's wrong with those southern boys?