ESAD ESAD is offline

Default What the 'ell??

On 12/31/12 11:12 AM, JustWait wrote:

Like I said, if you look at what we know about most of these guys are
non-functional in society long before they go off.

No, actually "we don't" know that.

The biggest problem is the teachers union will use this to give some
sort of "carry pay" or "privelages" to the top seniority teachers with
no regard to physical and mental ability.

The biggest problem here is that your general ignorance and hatred of
those with actual educations trips you up every time.

If it ever happens we have to
keep the training, choosing, and monitoring away from the Unions who
will not do the right thing for the kids... we already know that.... If
it stays with the unions, it will turn into another nepotism situation
like most extraneous jobs in the teachers union...

Right, we should hire guys like you who have never held or kept a
responsible job in your entire frippin' lifetime.