JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default What the 'ell??

On 12/30/2012 10:13 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 20:08:50 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 12/30/2012 7:56 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 19:36:43 -0500, ESAD wrote:

On 12/30/12 6:52 PM,
wrote:
Looks like things are getting crazier by the minute down there...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity...-shooting.html

It'll be interesting to see what happens when the first sort of trained
teacher ends up shooting a kid "by sccident."

Hey, this is the United States. Rather than deal with the issues, we arm
teacher.

"Issues", **** that. the only issue to address is the crazy mother with
the gun and the best way to "deal" with that issue, is with somebody who
is not crazy, with a gun... If a teacher goes nuts what makes anybody
think they will wait till it's legal for them to carry? Oh right, this
is progressives making a point, there is only one side for them.

Oh, wait, you keep saying I'm a progressive! What side was that? Oh,
never mind. Please continue arguing with yourself, it is entertaining,
at least.

I was answering the krause liar... there, I fixed the edit.