Yme Bosma

Default Looking for high-end marinised PCs

I meant high-end more from a (PC) performance perspective, not so much
from a 'marinized' perspective. If you take a look at Stealth's
offering (http://www.panbo.com/yae/archives/000448.html) for example,
the specs are fairly similar. But at a price of around $2000, the
difference is (primarily) in the degree of marinization I guess.
That's where I was hoping to find some insights, tips and tricks.

(Larry W4CSC) wrote in message ...
If one must ask the price of any "high-end marinized" product, one
cannot afford its purchase. The incredibly rich who buy them never
quibble over a few thousand quid when purchasing the Rolex of
computers......(c;

Watch your Lexus salespersonae walk off, should you dare ask "How
much?"