Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default I fixed my clock.

On Saturday, December 22, 2012 1:47:31 PM UTC-5, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
"Flying Pig" wrote in message

I have a very nice chiming ship's clock which electronics for the chime have

gone bonkers (it's 23 bells, time to get up). Trying to find someone who

works on that sort of thing was nearly impossible, but I did, and they had no

suggestions, unfortunately.

Therefore I have this lovely brass ship's quartz clock which keeps perfect

time, but no chimes (well, bells, technically) :/

L8R, y'all

Skip, in Very Cold Vero Beach

You should be able to find those chiming works on the Internet. As handy as

you are you should have little trouble replacing the failed works.

I have no idea the brand of your ship's bell movement but you should be able

to find it on the Internet.

http://www.mooreclocks.com/hermle-qu...ment-sku-2117/

Whew! It appears they aren't cheap.

--

Sir Gregory

Heh. And therein lies the reason I haven't...