BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Generator

In article ,
says...

On Monday, December 24, 2012 2:13:42 PM UTC-4, BAR wrote:
In article ,

snip
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Aspen

Because I could.

At the time I also looked at the new Honda Accord but was still leery of Japanese cars. Guess I made a mistake there.

We had a Datsun 1200 Sedan. It lasted for about 13 years, over 300,000

miles and it had its oil change once or twice. It was tuned up once or

twice just keep filling it with gas and it would go forever.

Forgot that at the time, Consumer Reports was recommending the Aspen/Volarie.
I did get the new fenders for no charge and I had it rustproofed by Bondco but there was a hole in my tailgate before it was two years old.
I kept it for five years and becaused I lived about 18 -20 miles out of town back then, the road salt really did a job on the car. Too bad, I did like that old slant six engine.

Consumer Reports is useless. I bought my TV without consulting Consumer
Reports. I bought many things without consulting Consumer Reports.