iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Generator

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:04:15 -0600, Califbill
wrote:

Some of the most beautiful sights in the U.S. can really only be seen by
hiking in and camping. I'm sure glad that I don't miss those
opportunities.

My 4x4 will get me to enough beautiful remote places to satisfy me.

Our experience is the rental SUV gets us within hiking distance of
just about anything we want to see and then we go back to a nice
hotel, take a hot shower and eat dinner in a nice restaurant.

When I see how much money people spend on camping, I think we get off
cheaper.

Well, if you are not already set up for easy camping, yes it does cost.
But I already have everything.