GuzzisRule GuzzisRule is offline

Default Generator

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 18:01:51 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"GuzzisRule" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 10:32:14 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 12/23/2012 10:26 AM, GuzzisRule wrote:
I just ordered this thing, on sale for $279.99. Anyone ever used or
had one?

http://tinyurl.com/cz9eobb

This will be used primarily for camping trips and, if necessary,
emergencies.

Oooops, missed he "camping trips" part. Your camp neighbors are
gonna'
hate you for running a contractors genny at the campsite.. Just
sayin'..

At those kinds of campgrounds, electricity is available - wouldn't
need a generator. If camping in a
place where a generator is needed - like off the highway in Canada
somewhere - anyone else around
will be using their generator also.

Nope. You are wrong. There are electricity-less campsites but they
are typically favored by people who want to truly connect with nature.
They go there to get away from noise, not to microwave hotdogs or run
a coffee maker.

They *are* where we stayed when we were doing all the motorcycle camping. But then all we needed for
heat was a little candle lantern in the tent and heavy duty sleeping bags - but not in Houston.