GuzzisRule GuzzisRule is offline

Default Generator

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:48:00 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"GuzzisRule" wrote in message
.. .

I just ordered this thing, on sale for $279.99. Anyone ever used or
had one?

http://tinyurl.com/cz9eobb

This will be used primarily for camping trips and, if necessary,
emergencies.

I think that if you fire that thing up in a public campground, you'll
get thrown out very quickly.
Way too noisy for camping. Many public campgrounds even frown on the
quiet Hondas.

All of the public campgrounds we've used have had electricity, so I wouldn't know about the
generator noise.

If we were to use it while camping, it would be where there was no 'shore power'. I imagine we'd
either be alone, or amongst others doing the same thing.