JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default Generator

On 12/23/2012 2:03 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 13:07:17 -0500, GuzzisRule
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 11:44:16 -0500, JustWait wrote:

I buy the long term protection on everything I buy at harbor freight. I
have one literally 750 yards from my house so they are convenient.

For this generator, two year's worth of insurance is $79, which doesn't seem too bad.

I would read that contract very closely. I bet they have an out if it
simply wears out. Otherwise contractors would be burning up a couple a
year and getting them replaced.
A prairie builder usually won't get a year out of a very good
generator but they may put 1500-2000 hours on one by then.

That's exactly what I do at HF.. I buy stuff, and I use it. They know me
and know when I go out the door, I will be back if the tool won't do
what is is guaranteed to do. Never any questions, never any hassles.