JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default Generator

On 12/23/2012 11:29 AM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 10:32:14 -0500, JustWait wrote:

On 12/23/2012 10:26 AM, GuzzisRule wrote:
I just ordered this thing, on sale for $279.99. Anyone ever used or had one?

http://tinyurl.com/cz9eobb

This will be used primarily for camping trips and, if necessary, emergencies.

Oooops, missed he "camping trips" part. Your camp neighbors are gonna'
hate you for running a contractors genny at the campsite.. Just sayin'..

At those kinds of campgrounds, electricity is available - wouldn't need a generator. If camping in a
place where a generator is needed - like off the highway in Canada somewhere - anyone else around
will be using their generator also.

Well, at the risk of being redundant.. 70 is pretty decent for a daytime
generator. At night however, you will not find too many folks running
detached generators unless it's something like the Honda IE or the
Yamaha... They are about as quiet as the built in generators on campers.

Most of the camping we do is tight and crowded, but with no electricity
available. Generally there is a gen of at 10-12 pm depending on the
venue and that goes for all generators, even the internal camper ones...