GuzzisRule GuzzisRule is offline

Default Generator

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 10:54:33 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

I just ordered this thing, on sale for $279.99. Anyone ever used or had one?

http://tinyurl.com/cz9eobb

This will be used primarily for camping trips and, if necessary, emergencies.

No, but being it's from Harbor Freight, I really wouldn't expect too
much in terms of longevity, but I could be wrong, I bought a 4" grinder
for one project from HF and it's lasted me for 5 years!!!

Ditto on the grinder. Got one myself. I'm starting to believe that the Chinese stuff sold at Harbor
Freight is as good as the Chinese stuff sold at Sears. The 'Craftsman' label doesn't mean a lot
these days.