Steve

Default Need technical info on RayMarine Rudder Reference Unit

I'm installing a ST5000 autopilot control unit with an Alpha Marine linear
actuator. The rudder position feed back from the Alpha is 10K variable
resistor (pot), 5K/5K is rudder centered..

I'm not sure what the Raymarine control unit is looking for.. The input on
the control head is 3 connectors, plus shield.

If someone has one of these rudder reference units sitting around, I would
be interested in knowing what the resistance from lead to lead is (excluding
the shield). Or what type of unit is this if not anolog.

I would appreciate any info..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions