NOYB

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

Absolutely not. I'd go back to working solo if non-union assistants and
hygienists were unavailable. Why should they unionize? Dental assistants
earn $15-20/hr plus benefits down here...and hygienists earn $32-35+.

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
.. .
How are the computer programmer unions fairing these days, jps? Do

*you*
employ any union members? Why not?

Computer programmers don't require a union to insure their fair treatment.
You see, that's why unions were successful. If an industry pays its

workers
a fair wage and helps them with health care and retirement, unions aren't
necessary.

If programmers become a commodity and the industry begins taking advantage
of them, I would think a union would be an appropriate answer. I expect a
programmers union would be run particularly well since it'd include
engineers and program managers.

Do you employ union members doc?