Aron Tvedt

Default compare the visibility

I have a L-760 rc+, when I made my choice, I looked at the visibility of the
display. The L760 color display is 640x480, with antireflex coating. I have
used it for 2 years, and are very happy about it.

Sometimes when there is a lot of movement in the boat, I have trouble
getting my eyes fixed on the 7" display, then I wished I had a 10" display.
But the price is different, and the equipment is to big for my boat. I think
the resolution are the same.
"doubleout" skrev i melding
I am shopping for a color chartplotter/sounder combo. I think I've

narrowed
my list down to Garmin's 188C and Raymarine's 7" (L 760CRC) and 10"
(L1260CRC). Obviously the price varies with the size of the screen but I
was wondering if anyone out there could recommend one and why. Thanks, I
appreciate any feedback.

Kyle