Hans

Default GPS/Fishfinder. Garmin or Raymarine?

For Garmin you can find some software on the net, at p2p sites.

Mapsourse from Garmin is a very usefull but simple program and can be found
on many sites c/w key

In view of the above i have Garmin and it is also a good product

"doubleout" wrote in message
I am shopping for a color chartplotter/sounder combo. I think I've

narrowed
my list down to Garmin's 188C and Raymarine's 7" (L 760CRC) and 10"
(L1260CRC). Obviously the price varies with the size of the screen but I
was wondering if anyone out there could recommend one and why. Thanks, I
appreciate any feedback.

Kyle