Jim

Default Cheap AGM Batteries in Charlotte NC

UPS: Uninterruptible Power Supply. Used to keep computers, phone
systems, and any other critical application running when power is
lost. Saw one last week that a company used to use to generate
220v to power the entire floor and it used 30 batteries. In that
case, the UPS was to keep power going long enough for the backup
diesel generator to kick in. This is not your typical home-duty
UPS. :^)

Seems to me that these would make decent 'house' batteries on
a boat. I don't know how long they would last in that application,
but for the price, I don't think one could go wrong.

-Jim

SAIL LOCO wrote:
What the heck is an UPS application? UPS truck?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"