BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Snickering Snotty

In article ,
says...

On 12/15/12 7:48 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 04:37:58 -0800, jps wrote:

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 07:14:37 -0500,
wrote:

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:09:39 -0800, jps wrote:

Where are you today? Hiding under a desk with your Chinese
screwdrivers?

Let's talk about gun rights today, while it's fresh in your mind.

Tell me how you think this would have played out, if your crowd hadn't
prevented any school personnel from arming THEMSELVES? Are you really
surprised that shooters are going to places where they know guns
AREN'T?

http://dailyanarchist.com/2012/07/31...ge-statistics/

They don't give a **** whether there's guns there, they're kamakazis
ready to die at the hands of police or themselves.

And if you have to wait for the police to get there, what is going to
happen?

What an obvious answer...we need more guns in the hands of everyone. Why
didn't I think of that?

Aren't you the tax cheating gun owner who has stated many times that you
will shoot anyone who knocks at your front door?