BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Snickering Snotty

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:16:57 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 12/14/2012 1:09 PM, jps wrote:

Where are you today? Hiding under a desk with your Chinese
screwdrivers?

Let's talk about gun rights today, while it's fresh in your mind.

Yeah, 18 babies ripped to pieces and you are looking to score points in
a news group. What a ****ing coward..

Score points? No, I want to change minds about gun "rights" and how
deadly weapons should be managed in our society.

Glad your kid wasn't among the dead.

Get an amendment to the US Constitution passed according to the process
and procedures set out in the US Constitution?