iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Good video of boats in big breaking waves

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:36:41 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ByGSMmenPDM?rel=0

Columbia River Bar on the left coast.

If you can watch this without having your heart in your mouth then you
have never been boating in rough conditions.

I've gone to Ilwaco four times with brothers to go salmon fishing. Twice we made it out the mouth of
the river, and twice we turned back. Even on the 'calm' days a lot of folks were hitting the
Dramamine!

Only caught two salmon. Had to throw them both back - out of season.

If the salmon were out of season, why did you go salmon fishing, Racist
John?