BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Crist for Governor - Redux

In article ,
says...

On 12/10/12 1:08 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:38:06 -0500, ESAD wrote:

Now that he has switched parties, former Florida governor Charlie Crist
may well seek and obtain the Democratic nomination for that job. If he
does, does he stand as good a chance as might be indicated by the
current governor Rick Scott's really low approval ratings and long list
of non-accomplishments?

I suppose it all depends on which Charlie Crist shows up.

Will he be for or against off shore drilling? He has had both
positions. (most recently for)

Will he be the anti-gay guy he was in the 90s? (opposing gay marriage
and adoption) Then there is the persistent Tallahassee rumor that
Crist is gay himself. That might be a plus in California but not in
Florida.

The biggest issue for me is he is pimping for a big ambulance chasing
lawyer (Morgan and Morgan) right now. Once a whore, always a whore.
That alone will attract a **** load of PAC money from business against
him.

I suppose it just depends on who the GOP ran against him. Marco Rubio
handed his ass to him a couple years ago. Scott may be spending more
time with his family next cycle anyway.

I don't know much about Crist, but compared to Scott, he has to be a
paragon of virtue.

As long as he has a tanning booth and his fan.