Dean Sensui

Default Garmin 182C to Mac OS X

Hi Harlan...

I should have taken a look at the specific model that you had
mentioned. If you're using a 182C then I'd strongly recommend getting
the Garmin MapSource charts that can be uploaded.

The Garmin software can be used with Mac OSX via Virtual PC. Here's a
website with specifics:

http://www.cycoactive.com/gps/gps_vpc.html

I bought a copy of MapSource charts and was thinking of using VPC to
transfer the data, but a friend with a PC did it for me.

Dean.

Harlan Lachman wrote in message news:

Dean, it would seem to me that I could use the Chart on my Garmin 182C
to figure out the lat/long of any mark on the digital chart.

Dean, sorry to be dense. For this summer, I am looking for digital
charts covering Nantucket and the South of the Cape to Long Island
Sound. Which website do I go to that has affordable charts for me to
download to my Mac in a form I can load into GSPy Pro?