GuzzisRule GuzzisRule is offline

Default A couple questions...

On Sat, 08 Dec 2012 07:41:21 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 10:41:18 -0500, GuzzisRule
wrote:

...mostly for the liberals amongst us.

1. Why are we still in Afghanistan? My son-in-law just got orders to go there. I'm wondering why the
hell we're still there.

Because George Bush put us there and you didn't want to "cut-and-run,"
remember? Here's your pal on the subject:

Actually, cut'n and run'n means leaving in a quick hurry. 'Bama's had us there for quite a while -
doing nothing but getting soldiers killed and spending money.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_859063.html

2. Why are Democrats so concerned about chemical weapons in Syria, but the ones used by Hussein
(Sadam, not Barak) were of no concern?

Because Reagan and Bush (#1), not the Democrats, hid the facts. Are
you attempting to rewrite history for some reason?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...501238_pf.html

The big difference is that we KNOW about Syria.

We knew about Saddam also. Many pictures of dead Kurds.

Is it dark up there?