jps jps is offline

Default A question for our atheists...

On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 14:42:33 -0500, GuzzisRule
wrote:

Are y'all anti-all religions, or only Christianity? I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "So
many Christians, So few lions." I suppose it takes no balls to attack Christians. I wonder why I've
never seen a bumper sticker saying, "So many Muslims, So few virgins."

In fact, I've seen very little of atheists taking action against Muslim activities. Are atheists
mostly just afraid of Muslims? Or, is the Muslim God OK with atheists?

Understanding that you lack any common sense and require remedial
education, Christianity is the dominant religion in the US. Anything
that's dominant will attracted detractors, even if in small
percentages. Loud mouth extremists always get the attention.

Ted Nugent, Kid Rock and Victoria Jackson, for instance.

The war on christmas is a ginned up bunch of bull****, btw.