Danny

Default Maptech Offshore Navigator

I was in their offices yesterday, picking up a software order. It's really
true, Nobeltec does not have ANY plans to support the new Maptech or NDI
charts. (BTW: The Passport charts haven't been Transas data
(English/Russian) for a couple years now. They make them in-house now.) The
cartography department is currently working on region P3 and Europe right
now. I'm not sure where you are getting your info but it's easy for you and
anyone here to confirm by calling directly instead of guessing and
speculating . Call Nobeltec sales @ (503) 579-1414 and ask for Monica, Mark
or Shep and they'll give you the latest info.
Best regards,
Dan

"envision" wrote in message
This is what is currently posted on their website and the NG agrees with

it.
Where exactly did you see something different?

Sigh...

Well of course they're saying that right now. They're trying to scare you
into turning in your BSB charts to get locked into their Russian crap.

Have
you called them? Have you asked?

You'll see...in a couple of months, they will quietly start supporting the
new version of BSB. I know people working on it...