Mark Browne

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

How are the computer programmer unions fairing these days, jps? Do

*you*
employ any union members? Why not?

Interesting, of those in my high school graduating class, 96% of whom
went on to college, and many to top Ivy schools, not one - and I mean
not one - professed a desire to be a dentist.

physicians, yes
lawyers, yes
veterinarians, yes
journalists, yes
teachers, yes,
nurses, yes
and so on and so forth.

But no one wanted to be a dentist.

Now I understand why. Too many rectal fissures like you in the field.

"Mommy, when I grow up, I want to be...a dentist."

Giggle.

Why would you want to be a dentist?

I wonder what KYOB spends his days looking at? Hmmm ... Lets see - looking
up peoples nose with a very bright light all day? Do you suppose he has
nightmares about giant crusty boogers?

On the other hand, you do get to enjoy the after-effects of a salad with
extra garlic and onions. Do you think it is better the second time around?
Could that be the attraction?

How often do you suppose a working dentist has to get checked to see if he
got AIDS from a scratch while working? Do you think that double gloving will
prevent blood born diseases?

I suppose this stuff justifies the high wages - why else would anybody put
up with it?

No wonder dentist off themselves in such high numbers!

Mark Browne
PS - Damn spell checker - it keeps trying to chang NYOB to KNOB. Is Bill
Gates trying to tell me something?