GuzzisRule GuzzisRule is offline

Default This jackass will finish his life in prison

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:28:36 -0800, jps wrote:

Good example of irrational scum who think taking a life for the theft
of stuff is fair and balanced.

Wonder how he'll feel when we're furnishing him with three hots and a
cot for the rest of his miserable life.

A Minnesota homeowner who shot two teenagers in the midst of an
apparent Thanksgiving Day break-in told authorities he feared they had
a weapon, but acknowledged firing "more shots than I needed to" and
appeared to take pride in "a good clean finishing shot" for one teen,
according to investigators.

Byron David Smith, 64, was charged Monday with two counts of
second-degree murder in a criminal complaint that was chilling for the
clinical way investigators said he described the shootings.

And he *should* finish his life in prison. Once the threat was gone he should have stopped shooting,
as the cop said. As someone else said, a bigger gun would have kept him out of trouble.