Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default RADAR CHOICE - JRC 1000/1500, Furuno 1623, Raymarine SL72

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:29:00 GMT, "Paul" wrote:

I am also happy with my Raymarine setup: a RL70CRC @ the navstation, and a
RL80CRC @ the helm (these units networked together, sharing a 4KW radome
mounted on the mast). I, too, was disappointed with the dimmest backlight
setting, until I discovered the "night" mode. This uses a dimmer / redder
color palette, and it is well suited for night use. The day/night mode is
selected through the main menu.

Since mine is a monochrome, night mode just reverses light and dark
areas. You have a good solution for color.

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

"That idiot Leibniz, who wants to teach me about the infinitesimally small! Has he therefore forgotten that I am the wife of Frederick I? How can he imagine that I am unacquainted with my own husband?"