Larry W4CSC

Default Battery switch.

Hi Harry! Nice new screen name. Shows your ass almost as good as
seeing you in person.

On 9 Feb 2004 20:28:40 -0800, (Gw) wrote:

(Larry W4CSC) wrote in message ...
NEVER, EVER MOVE THE BATTERY SWITCH WITH THE ENGINE RUNNING......

or bad things will happen..........

Switching ground in this manner is idiotic at least, negligent or
dangerous at most. STUPID comes to mind, also.

Larry W4CSC

NEVER, EVER connect the alternator so that you can not turn off the
battery switch while the engine is running.

OR Bad things will happen

leaving a boat wired in this manner is idiotic at least, negligent or
dangerous at most. STUPID comes to mind, also.

But STUPID comes to mind anytime I think of Larry w4csc so it makes no
difference anyway to you Larry.

What should you do if you get a engine fire be afraid to turn off the
switch, Hell Larry you never heard of Murphy?? I see a few boats
every year that got the switch off and the battery disconnected from
the alternator. When I am finished the alternator output is wired up
the right way and you can put that switch anyplace you want to without
causing any damage any other way is hmm is idiotic at least,
negligent or
dangerous at most. STUPID comes to mind, also

So you just keep on being stupid and I will keep wiring boats to try
to minamize the Murphy effect.

STUPID

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....