JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default Black Friday for Walmart ?

On 11/22/2012 9:39 PM, Tim wrote:
I just came back from my brothers house for the Thanksgiving dinner
and get together. I passed the local Walmart at approx. 7:45pm and
the parking lot was PACKED with people even parking on the grass
waiting for the 8:00 opening. People crowded outside the doors.

But there were a couple of City and Sheriff cars parked out front.
probably to make sure someone didn't get trampled or maybe to clean up
the mess if someone did.

Black friday- not good.

Unfortunately a lot of those cars are parked there by the union thugs to
keep legit shoppers from parking and shopping. It's typical of the
Unions to not give a crap about anybody but themselves... They would
"hostess" Walmart if they could...